Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Riding That Hump Like <insert phrase o'choice here> (Read 56 times)

@runjerseygirl

Not if the forking comes first.

(I ran 10 easy)

Then spooning better be next.  You can't just fork and forget it.

(nice 10)

Do you even run?

Chairman

Then spooning better be next.  You can't just fork and forget it.

(nice 10)

What? Why not? What if you're in a hurry?

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

You guys are highly entertaining.

No pictures of the shoes as I am at work...later Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

@runjerseygirl

What? Why not? What if you're in a hurry?

Totally different.  But there better be spooning later.

Do you even run?

delicate flower

Hola.  I got the Amazon Prime Instant Video hooked up to the 50" plasma in the basement.  What to watch, what to watch.  I'd rather be healthy and working/running.

I think 'Super 8' will be today's first movie.

My knee still hurts but I am not going to take any more Percocet!  I've had it with the drugs.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Soooooo, I may have run the last 70 miles or so with a broken leg (yes, I'm being melodramatic lol).  Remember that pipe I stepped in about a week and a half ago?  Well, I'm still getting pain and swelling, so I went to the doctor today, and from the initial look at the xrays she thinks there's a fracture on both the tibia and fibula.  They sent it off to a radioligist for confirmation.  So no running until I hear back, yay.  Sad

Hope everyone is having a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

@runjerseygirl

Soooooo, I may have run the last 70 miles or so with a broken leg (yes, I'm being melodramatic lol).  Remember that pipe I stepped in about a week and a half ago?  Well, I'm still getting pain and swelling, so I went to the doctor today, and from the initial look at the xrays she thinks there's a fracture on both the tibia and fibula.  They sent it off to a radioligist for confirmation.  So no running until I hear back, yay.  Sad

OMG, that's terrible!  I hope you get better news rather than a confirmation.  Keep us posted. Sad

Do you even run?

Mmmmm...beer

OMG, that's terrible!  I hope you get better news rather than a confirmation.  Keep us posted. Sad

Me too!  She said there's a chance that it's an old stress fracture from running, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Dave I just said this in the Penguin thread too but I'm sorry and I hope you're Sad

I forget who asked about which spin class I liked best. So far my favorite was race day! It was one hell of a workout, even though it just about killed me, and was nuts for my first class, I enjoyed it.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning to All.

A 6 mile tempo run tonight, hoping it goes better than Monday's easy run. Yesterday reached close to 50, today it is 35 and snowing. The snow is supposed to end by this afternoon, but I don't care because I have been running all winter and neither snow nor sleet or slush scares me Cool

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Just B.S.

Morning/afternoon everyone!   Last few days have been crazy busy. I think I last posted Monday morning!

My pool distance breakthrough on Monday continued yesterday with my early morning swim..........after only

38 days back to swimming after 35 years after I last really "swam"...........I did  600 YARDS continuous and it

felt really easy, although if slow (a lot of similarities to my marathons!LOL)

It felt so good to be one of those people just swimming and swimming the laps and not stopping!!

The reason I stopped is because I can't stand having any water inside  my goggles and they  were on so tight

my head  was really starting to hurt and I couldn't stand it anymore!LOL

THAT's 1/3 OF A MILE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looks like threre might be hope for the 1/2 Iron I want to do next summer.

OK I will now go back to just being tired!!LOL

I went on to a full day on my feet at appointments and meetings and didn't get home until 6pm so I was way too

tired to run. Just took the dog for a 2 mile walk.

Today is a "running only" day and I will try to make up a bit for 0 miles yesterday with 10 miles today.

Have  a good one folks!

Man this sucks, sorry to hear this Dave. Hope you get good news!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

StepbyStep-SH

Dave - Sending vibes that it isn't as bad you fear.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

runmomto3boys

Basya: I hope the ab work and 3-4 miles go well.

Kay: That 5 miler went so well today - look at that pace!  Nicely done!!!!

Flarunner: I'm sorry the 10 was rough, but I'm so glad you got that done today!  Tomorrow will be a better day.

Shari: Enjoy the 8 easy.

Jedi: Have a great 6 miler.

Bruce: I hope the 14 go well today.

Sparker: Ohhh, intervals!  FUN!!!!

Jess: How fun is that?!?!?!?!  Enjoy the Valentine's day run!!!!

15 planned for tonight.

Just B.S.

Drat!

Fingers crossed for you.