Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies, FFS (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 easy miles and weights. Not the smartest idea to run after a salad form Chipotle for dinner.

Zelanie

Did my track workout tonight since I'll be out of town tomorrow and don't want to try to figure out how to run 8 x 600 on a non-metric treadmill.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh onemile, that sounds brutal.

Took Dorian and the dogs down to the riverfront and ran 4.1 miles, then got home left with DH to the track for 2.18 miles and then a .25 mile walk.

I take the 2nd lane while DH takes the 1st lane, his garmin (my old 220) is always on track with the laps while mine is ahead. Tonight his watch got 2 miles while mine got 2.18 miles.

Hopefully I can get up and take the dogs to the trails tomorrow morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

She stopped giving me rest days. She gave me the same hard 12 mile workout for Wednesday and 50 miles to run before my half marathon on Sunday

Try showing her my race report.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Did my track workout tonight since I'll be out of town tomorrow and don't want to try to figure out how to run 8 x 600 on a non-metric treadmill.

.37 miles is the close enough estimate I use.

Zelanie

.37 miles is the close enough estimate I use.

Yes, but to keep track of that, plus recoveries, plus remembering how many I've done- too many numbers!  Plus there's the issue of hitting the lap button on my watch at the same moment that I adjust the speed.

Cyberic

She stopped giving me rest days. She gave me the same hard 12 mile workout for Wednesday and 50 miles to run before my half marathon on Sunday

You could tell her you like having rest days, couldn't you?

onemile

You could tell her you like having rest days, couldn't you?

Sure but I'm paying her to tell me what to do.  If I wanted to do what I want, I could do that for free.

Cyberic

Sure but I'm paying her to tell me what to do.  If I wanted to do what I want, I could do that for free.

Catch-22.

Deadlock.

Paradox.

onemile

Catch-22.

Deadlock.

Paradox.

I also don't like to run double digit runs during the week, especially not two days in a row.. on the other hand, I am marathon training so running more than I want is kinda part of it.  I try to just do what I'm told and whine about it elsewhere