Beginners and Beyond

The First & Last SunDAILIES (Read 40 times)

StepbyStep-SH

SRD, other than a yoga class.

Tomorrow begins my recommitment to running 4-5x/week, strength training 2x/week, pilates, yoga, and planning/tracking my eating.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Good luck with that. You can always say you want to experience staying downtown or some such thing, but I assume you've worked through all the possible excuses.  I would offer to put you up here, but you might not like my kids either. Anyway, I'm sure we can arrange some kind of FE.

MTA: Apparently at some point within the last 2-3 days, I passed 7000 total miles logged on RA. Yay.

All run within the last three years, Boss.

Docket_Rocket

It's because he is there.

Ask Damaris. lol

Yeap.  FFS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

12 with 2 X 2 at MP.  Half outside, said FTS, hopped on the TM for the rest.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

Docket_Rocket

I really have not realized that when I left the office on Thursday afternoon, I was on vacation until next Monday.  I still don't realize that, ha.  Maybe it's because I still have to go to court on Tuesday before I leave to pick Mary up in Orlando. Sigh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page