Beginners and Beyond

Non-Descriminatory Saturdailies for Penguins and Speedier Creatures (Read 283 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Use this one.

Zelanie

Got 6.2 in before dinner company has gone, now time to relax a bit.

I'm super impressed by you guys who can run in the super cold.  It's not that cold here but so gloomy that it takes a little more effort to get my motivation up.

toyger

Lilac and Zelanie, thx! I hurt my tibialis tendon during the marathon somehow. It's healing though. 

Jen

Zelanie

Jen- Glad to hear that you're healing!

runbum

4.5 boring miles on the treadmill, for me. Didn't feel like braving the dark at 5am. All of it was at an easy pace, incline between 5%-6%.

Have enjoyed my cut back week. Beginning tomorrow, I'll be back to heavy volume (for me).

LRB

4.5 boring miles on the treadmill, for me. Didn't feel like braving the dark at 5am. All of it was at an easy pace, incline between 5%-6%.

Have enjoyed my cut back week. Beginning tomorrow, I'll be back to heavy volume (for me).

"As people abandon ship, the old guard shall make way for a new order. Soon, I will be a forum god. New members who know nothing of the old guard, or the old BF, will brown nose me to gain my favor.  As the Bible teaches, "the meek shall inherit the earth" (or in this case, the BF). "He who was last, shall be first."

Bye-bye, old-timers! Don't let the door hit your azzez on the way out."

How is that foot tasting?

runbum

"As people abandon ship, the old guard shall make way for a new order. Soon, I will be a forum god. New members who know nothing of the old guard, or the old BF, will brown nose me to gain my favor.  As the Bible teaches, "the meek shall inherit the earth" (or in this case, the BF). "He who was last, shall be first."

Bye-bye, old-timers! Don't let the door hit your azzez on the way out."

How is that foot tasting?

Wow.

You actually thought I was serious when I posted that. Surprised Only crazy people talk like that, if they're actually SERIOUS.

I know my sense of humor is a bit strange, at times.

LRB

You actually thought I was serious when I posted that....

What I think is immaterial but lucky for you, I do not offend easily.

I shall allow your presence on the BF & B so long as you refrain from disrespeckin' (in jest or otherwise) your fellow forum members.

As you were.

SheCan

Oh nooooo, 2 different Penguin threads on RA.  I'm so confused.  Shocked

Confusion is my normal state of being.  However this week its been ramped up even more!   Hi everyone!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson