Beginners and Beyond

A Tuesday Penguin's Glass is Always Half Full - Be It Wine, Beer, or Coffee! (Read 32 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Another great day in Zion. Smile

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

One more...

Philliefan33

Jack, that is my kind of vacation!  I visited Zion as a teen with my parents, but we just drove around. My folks weren't/aren't into hiking at all.

I'm putting Zion on the list of places that DH and I need to visit.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

PF: it is the coolest! We go twice a year.

GinnyinPA

Coralie - two weeks throwing up?  Is that good news (baby coming) or bad (flu)?  I hope you feel better soon.

We did a lovely short hike in the snow in NM today as we continued our slow journey eastward.  Since it was 23 at 5 pm, we decided not to camp tonight.  I'm hoping to do a run tomorrow, if we stop early enough.  It's hard to do a run in the dark in a strange place, especially when it's icy underfoot.

Zelanie

Well I just got done with 40 hours of work over Friday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Ugh!  But I get tomorrow off.  And tonight ended with me getting to open up a gigantic can of whoopass on somebody who completely deserved it.

I eat way too much when I get busy and stressed, though.  I'm doing well with not having too much junk food, but I'm still having too much overall.  And this isn't the week for that!

Coralie- Hope that you are feeling better!  Good luck tomorrow!

Dan- I am still feeling my quads over here.  But already it's a ton better than yesterday.

Cherie- I bet that your friend loved having you for company at whatever pace!

Margo- Hope that DD has made it safely!

Ginny- It sounds like you are having such an amazing adventure!