Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Hobbit Penguins (Read 25 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I took today off.  This is the second time that I'm one week out from a race, and I have a sore throat, stuffed up sinuses and ear issues.  On the upside, I got baptized today.  I still hit 55 miles for the week, but I've been researching the foot issue that I've been having.  I'll try a couple of different things.  Definitely, I'll try Melanie's suggestion of the vaseline.  It keeps coming up.  There must be something to it.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Bin: Yeah baby!!! Well done, mate!!

Awood: What is the foot issue? The massive callous? Congrats on the baptism.

Docket_Rocket

Oh my right shin still makes its presence known ...often!  It's hurting right now!

glad to hear you're running again!

I am going to recommend the same calf brace my husband is using for his shins.  It works for him.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

19.1M done.. Barely made it..

Nice job!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Bin Running

Thanks, guy. Hope the next LR will be better. Going into unknown terriority every time.

Awood/Jack, I am amazed your guy are easing into it so effortlessly.

Awood, that massive callous. Due to new shoe?

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar