Beginners and Beyond

Monday, August 1 (Read 39 times)

LRB

+1. Got up & had breakfast at 3:30 AM, despite being a rest day. It's 7:30 now, and about time for second breakfast.

When I say I ate all the food, believe it! BLOOF.

Zelanie

Greetings from summer school! Tonight I will run with the trail running group.

Ric-G

tIt's a rest day for me, after a night of dreaming about espionage, government conspiracy and surveillance

I swear this thing keeps me safe from ALL government surveillance...guaranteed!

In other news, I ran 5 miles this morning...without my foil hat.

marathon pr - 3:16

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I swear this thing keeps me safe from ALL government surveillance...guaranteed!

In other news, I ran 5 miles this morning...without my foil hat.

LOL. Save running with the tinfoil hat for Winter.  You never know with the Summer rays...

And here is mine.  I save it for special occasions and marathons.

Damaris

Runshortii

SRD. Cutback week. Planning on running a 5K Saturday on my old cross country stomping grounds

SRD. Cutback week. Planning on running a 5K Saturday on my old cross country stomping grounds

Goal?

Dave

Runshortii

but I Goal?

I think I would be happy with anything in the sub 22:30 range...I really have no idea lol. My PR is 23:20, but I ran a 1:43 HM in May so I would like to think I can beat that, but I haven't done any speed work and I'm not really sure where my fitness is. But I've done more mileage than I've done before so hopefully that counts for something

I think I would be happy with anything in the sub 22:30 range...I really have no idea lol. My PR is 23:20, but I ran a 1:43 HM in May so I would like to think I can beat that, but I haven't done any speed work and I'm not really sure where my fitness is. But I've done more mileage than I've done before so hopefully that counts for something

I would think you could go sub-22.

Dave

workinprogress11

7 with some outside and some inside.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. More crazy storms today, fun drive home. Multiple traffic lights out along US route 40 outta Baltimore, then one of the roads into my neighborhood was flooded. Nothing like what you've seen on the news from Ellicott City (30 miles SW).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates and 8 on the TM. It was raining so I thought it would be nice to run outside but at 100/77 I stood corrected.

Damaris

Runshortii

I would think you could go sub-22.

I would like to, but I've had some crappy races lately so I'm trying to set the bar low ha. My HS 4K PR is from this course though, I've always done well on it

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hubby and I ran/walked 2.2 miles tonight on the track, another fun date night.

Speaking of date night, we're going to going to Suicide Squad's opening night Friday, I am so excited to see this movie.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)