Beginners and Beyond

Bad mood today. (Read 155 times)

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Can they replace it with mud wrestling?  Or wrassling as some would say.

You people have issues 

Wow. You BFers are witty...

Well shucks fella we likz to think we is.  Ain't you a BFer as well since ya postin in here and all?  Confused  Ya must be all witty and stuff then two!

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
      • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
      • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

Interesting compromise. I might be on board with this:

but not this;

• Sub 22  5K
        jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I would watch either or both

**Ask me about streaking**

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Better yet.............

If it's about the money, don't be surprised when Vincent Kennedy McMahon cones strutting through the door with wads of it and demands that there be Olympic Professional Wrestling.

The OPW as it were.....Big grin

Randy

Love the Half

I always thought of wrestling as the stuff they do in the Olympics and 'rasslin as the stuff they do on WWE.  Grew up watching Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, "The Man with the Hands of Stone" Ron Garvin, The Road Warriors, Ole and Arn Anderson, et al.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

--  Wrestling is out, but Badminton and Trampolining remain?  Hmm.....

--  But to be honest, I admit it, I watch trampolining every Olympics.   I guess I watch it because I remain in disbelief that trampolining ever became a sport!   How did that happen?

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

paulski66

miscreant

I'm pretty sure that if the OP could round up 5 non-wrestlers who gave a shit, then there would be a grand total of 6 non-wrestlers who give a shit.

But I guess some people just like to bitch...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

I'm pretty sure that if the OP could round up 5 non-wrestlers who gave a shit, then there would be a grand total of 6 non-wrestlers who give a shit.

But I guess some people just like to bitch...

WTF did you even post in the thread?    Last I checked nobody was forcing you to respond.  I read a ton of post I don't give a shit about.  When I do I don't post in them.  You should try that.  It saves everyone else from having to read your stupid non-subject related comments.

• Sub 22  5K

I would watch either or both

Ok this confirms you are one sick dude because I had a hard time even looking at that second photo and felt bad after posting it.

Is that Shawn Michael's kissing his ass?  Man you would have to be paid a ton to do that.  Ewww  I remember the good days of the four horseman.  Classic stuff.

• Sub 22  5K