Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

Cyberic

That's what I do. I just plug in the watch and the workouts go to RA. Now, overnight, it says I need to install Garmin Communicator, which I come to find out is on the way out, so I'm prompted to install Garmin Express. I did so and it still isn't working. Then I read that it may take a day or two? I hate technology and it hates me.

Have you configured your RA account so it automatically connects to your Garmin account and pulls the new workouts? It's been working like this for a while, and I can't see anything else.

Troubleshoot:

• Check if your workouts get to the Garmin web site in your Garmin account.That's what Garmin Express is for (sending the workouts to Garmin). If your workouts never get to your Garmin account, there's your problem.
    • If the workouts get to Garmin, then you have to make sure your RA account is linked to your Garmin account: (I think you do that from Training Log->Upload GPS Data->Upload From GPS Tab. from there your enter your Garmin account, but I'm not 100% sure it's there.)