Beginners and Beyond

Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in; FriDAILIES! (Read 38 times)

LRB

LOOK AT HOW SATISFYING THIS IS.

That 4 in 7:55:04 is going to make my head explode. lol

From the Internet.

Strength training. Now waiting for the next round of weekend snow/frozen crap. I can't decide if it is worth waking up early to consider doing a race tomorrow. Supposedly 7am-10am is when there may be lousy road conditions, so right when I'd be out.

Lauren, how many kids were out sick to need that level of cleaning?

The lower school was hit harder than the high school - 84 students absent on Wednesday in K-8 plus 17 staff/faculty, 20 high school students out, plus something insane like 30 dismissals throughout the day for kids who started getting sick while at school, and a few faculty left throughout the day too. Our total student population K-12 is like 750ish, so it was a significant portion of the school!

The administration chose not to cancel school on Thursday but sent out an email to parents that any norovirus-related absences would be excused; we had 433 out that day!

Half Crazy K 2.0

The lower school was hit harder than the high school - 84 students absent on Wednesday in K-8 plus 17 staff/faculty, 20 high school students out, plus something insane like 30 dismissals throughout the day for kids who started getting sick while at school, and a few faculty left throughout the day too. Our total student population K-12 is like 750ish, so it was a significant portion of the school!

The administration chose not to cancel school on Thursday but sent out an email to parents that any norovirus-related absences would be excused; we had 433 out that day!

OMG! Did you dodge it?

From the Internet.

OMG! Did you dodge it?

Fingers still crossed, but I think so. Can take 24-48 hours for symptoms to show up and I'm fine today. I don't have much contact with the little kids with poor hand-washing skills, lol. I suspect the high school kids who got sick were mostly those who have younger siblings and they probably picked it up from them.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Fingers still crossed, but I think so. Can take 24-48 hours for symptoms to show up and I'm fine today. I don't have much contact with the little kids with poor hand-washing skills, lol. I suspect the high school kids who got sick were mostly those who have younger siblings and they probably picked it up from them.

That's good. Hope you dodge it. That sounds awful. I'm "lucky" in that my office backs to the nurses' office. Nothing like trying to do work listening to a kid gagging.

LOOK AT HOW SATISFYING THIS IS.

Heh. Try this:

Dave

Zelanie

Since we're posting satisfying log screenshots, here is what my post-marathon recovery looks like (I still have the weekend left to run more miles this week!)