Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are for doing sweaty things. (Read 34 times)

LRB

when I am sick I find it hard to motivate to run but it's almost guaranteed you'll feel better after you're done.

Every time. It's the elixir for most things that aren't flu. 👍

LRB

or a three miler and a 5 miler

Or 2, 2 and 4.

onemile

Or 2, 2 and 4.

or 4 and 4 

LRB

or 4 and 4 

Or a 6 and a 2 

onemile

Or a 6 and a 2 

or one big 8 sandwiched between two rest days 

LRB

or one big 8 sandwiched between two rest days 

I like it. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol,  it just sucks. I feel worse early in the morning which is when I am able to run in peace and without a stroller.  I'd like to reach 105 miles damn it. I won't make anymore excuses, it is easier to run while feeling like shit than it is to weight train.

No more excuses damn it.

I just hope it isn't anything serious.......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I will say one thing about my watch,  its been fully charged since Sunday....  Of course I haven't ran since Monday and that was only 3.2 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Took this picture last night.  I am surprised it looked as well as it does since the sun was in front of me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

Lol,  it just sucks. I feel worse early in the morning which is when I am able to run in peace and without a stroller.  I'd like to reach 105 miles damn it. I won't make anymore excuses, it is easier to run while feeling like shit than it is to weight train.

No more excuses damn it.

I just hope it isn't anything serious.......

oh, I know. I was sick the other week and full of snot, exhausted, and miserable. but sitting around and feeling awful doesn't help as much as getting out for an easy jog and letting the snot flow 

GinnyinPA

8.2 on the TM.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

oh, I know. I was sick the other week and full of snot, exhausted, and miserable. but sitting around and feeling awful doesn't help as much as getting out for an easy jog and letting the snot flow 

Lol true,  what stopped me this morning was my tummy. It was threatening a very ugly situation and I did not want to deal with that out on a run  of course it didn't happen but tomorrow I'll take some headache medicine before I try to run.

PRs

Docket_Rocket

I only had time for 5 with 3 @ MP since I am meeting Cheryl and Eric from rWOL for dinner. The gym was at 74F so I lowered it to the lowest temp (60F) and by the time I finished it was at 67F. My hair is soaked.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 miles with 10 x 1 minute hard, 1 minute recover.

LRB

A nap took me so bad after work that I almost missed my yoga class. I guess I needed it!

I have a 4:11 am wake up call in the morning for crossfit and the way things are trending, this will be a cutback week in terms of mileage. Like probably under 40, which ironically would be just about right for where we are on the calendar given how I used to do these things back when I was relevant.