Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins are always NSFW (Read 18 times)

GinnyinPA

Z - enjoy your tempo run tonight.

Jill - racing darkness might be a good motivator.  It should be pretty watching the sunset anyway.  Do you run toward or away from the sun?

D- hope your run and class go well.

HopesMom - enjoy your rehearsal.  I hope it goes well.

Allison - I had a big blister on my second toe after my marathon.  I didn't even feel it, either before or after.  At least that will heal much faster than a bad bruise. Just pop it and keep it clean.

Scotty - sounds like a couple of lovely morning runs.  Good thing you're used to getting up early.

Mitch - I'm sorry about your father.  Did you get your hot water heater replaced all right?

Jerry - I hope you were able to run through the crowds.  Niagara is a beautiful place, but can be busy.

Margo - sounds perfect:  cool run, warm pie.  Yum.

AFM:  cool, cloudy and windy here, so great for running.  I did 9.2 miles.

hog4life

Ginny, a company called Flame, came out, diagnosed the problem, sent out salesman for the estimate, then sent installers. It took about 6 hours total, which I thought was amazing service. In Alabama it probably would have taken at least 2-3 days.

For anyone that wants, my bib # is 1578, and I'll start in the "I" corral. For tracking you have to download the Detroit Free Press app, then Sunday morning there will be an active link available. I'll try to set it up for myself so it will post to FB.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

It is still the day of the time change this year - first Sunday in November.

But that is usuall ly the day the time changes. They moved the race this year one week no?

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21)