Beginners and Beyond

Thunderstorm Thursdalies (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

The one I buy is cream colored.  I've never seen it brown.  That would be root beer, to me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B+ - Pink?  Really?  I know about many things .ca since it's so close, but that's new to me.  Ours is usually a light tan colo(u)r or sometimes clear from the "premium" companies.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Jay- my phone doesn't autocorrect in the forum so the typos are all mine....my fingers are clumsy and on that little screen often hit letters next to the ones I want. And once I get more than one line away from something in a post I can't click back to edit it. And when I click "modify" after I post it, I can only edit the first 3-4 lines of text. Does this happen to anyone else?! It is probably just my phone. I HATE my phone.

Basya sorry to hear Sad

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

And here I was thinking you loved us! Cry

But I do! I just thought I was somewhere else.

I'm not going to say if that's happened in my life in the past, or not. Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

B-Plus

B+ - Pink?  Really?  I know about many things .ca since it's so close, but that's new to me.  Ours is usually a light tan colo(u)r or sometimes clear from the "premium" companies.

Yes, it's usually pink, except for the ol' skool brands who make it light tan or clear. Do you know what homo milk is?

Haha yes.  And "hydro"... in the states that term will only make a stoner's eyes light up Wink