Welcome to the new BF. (Read 855 times)

Buelligan

I lost my toga.

LRB

I lost my toga.

Wassup man!

You be good now, ya hear?

Jess runs for bacon

Wow Buelligan, you don't look like David Hasselhoff anymore!

GC100k

Didn't a lot of the action on the BF involve helping, ridiculing, or posing for actual beginners who stumble in?  They aren't going to just happen into this fairly closed forum.  

runfoolery

That's why we eventually need to make our way into the main forums, and not just here.

Unfortunately, these forums are hard to find via google. I googled running forum and these weren't in the first 3-4 pages of results

LRB

The beginners forum as we know it  will not function the same way on this site.  Consequently, attracting new members is unlikely.

Venturing into the main forum is great, but their forum does not function as our did.  One of their members stated that when they get a repetitive question, they refer that person to an existing thread.

This is and most likely will remain a place for members of RW who were around for The Great Spam Attack of 2012.

Confused, but here to say Hello.

Hi, Cindy!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Confused, but here to say Hello.

Hi, Cindy!

Hey!

Ben has dropped by a few times, Hope's Mom was here last week before this group was started. AJ is here. And now you. ~dancing banana~

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Anybody else having trouble loading an avatar???

I've tried with a couple differet pics but it's just giving me the big red x.  No-joy.  Dead

Randy

runfoolery

Venturing into the main forum is great, but their forum does not function as our did.  One of their members stated that when they get a repetitive question, they refer that person to an existing thread.

Well, that's how I wish we behaved while on RWOL Smile At least, some proof that the person had done some research would have been nice.

But then I'm a curmudgeon at best

Redrum, is the picture too big, maybe?  I handled the avatar okay, but when I tried to add a picture from my computer into a post... no go.

Cindy!   We had a party here last night, and the hot tub was busy.  I though of all of you.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

The house closes on the 17th. So....no more hot tub. I'll just have to make do with swimmimg pools from now on. Darn. Apartment for a few months, then....beaches! Sand! Palm trees!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

I think I figured it out.  When I look at my profile it shows that my e-mail is "unverified" and I'm sure that's why it won't let me post an avatar yet.  However.........I still haven't rec'd anything in my inbox yet and it's been over an hour now.  Confused

Randy

The house closes on the 17th. So....no more hot tub. I'll just have to make do with swimmimg pools from now on. Darn. Apartment for a few months, then....beaches! Sand! Palm trees!

I had no idea your house sold - congratulations!

runfoolery

redrum make sure you are viewing your forum options and not your profile options. a lot of us got hit by that one