Beginners and Beyond

The Last FriDAILIES (Read 43 times)

onemile

I ran 8

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I hope and pray it doesn't come to that, onemile 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Electrical Dude works, since there are multiple facets there. 

Electrical Dude it is, then.

Onemile ran 8, and the two posts before that I did not read. So if they talked about how you text and drive in there, I missed it again 

Zelanie

I know everyone's situation is different, but what we did was we got a low interest credit card that we only used for the surgery bills, then made payments on it every month. We kept our other expenses on our regular credit card so that we were only paying interest on the vet bill one.

I ran 12 with 10 @ MP. 4 weeks to CIM indeed.

Docket_Rocket

I am sorry, Andrea.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I had a Care Credit thing for vet bills, have no idea what happened to it... .... I had gotten approved for it back when Molly first had to see the ER back in... 2011. I'll try and look into that stuff again, for emergencies like this.

I hate seeing her limp and suffer like this, I know she feels vulnerable and not confident at all 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)