Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 35 times)

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Giving D a run for her money 'eh? She's not gonna like being out-hotted. lol

Regarding your post last week about Vin Scully retiring, we went through a similar phase with Ernie Harwell. And twice actually, as his contract was not renewed under then owner Tom Monaghan back in 1991. Imagine that shit; a legend, fired. What?? He eventually was brought back the next year by new owner Mike Illitch, but yeah, stupid.

LOL, I doubt it.  We are at our 7th month in the 100s, but today it didn't reach 100.  Yay me.  Fall!  97!  FFS

7 miles done on the TM done.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

11.6 in the 5 days before my last marathon.  6.6 between when I registered for it and when I ran it. :P

Before my first I ran 17 in the last 5 days.

I get paranoid and taper too much.  Or I overtrain and fall to pieces.

Ric-G

Regarding your post last week about Vin Scully retiring, we went through a similar phase with Ernie Harwell. And twice actually, as his contract was not renewed under then owner Tom Monaghan back in 1991. Imagine that shit; a legend, fired. What?? He eventually was brought back the next year by new owner Mike Illitch, but yeah, stupid.

I remember Ernie Harrell for the tigers and jack Buck for the cardinals. Prefer those guys to 24/7 sports coverage nowadays. Yeah, gonna miss vin as his voice has been in the baseball background since I was a kid many moons ago.

marathon pr - 3:16

Ric-G

So i get home and it's cooled off to 90 or so. I had a choice , I could watch the debate or go running...I chose the latter. Did just over 7 miles.

marathon pr - 3:16