Beginners and Beyond

Whitherward This Wednesday, Penguins? (Read 27 times)

Docket_Rocket

Pics!

I got my shoes! Big grin Is it 5am yet???

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I'll figure out how to add a picture after the kids go to bed. SO EXCITED!

Philliefan33

Note to self:  do NOT mess with Damaris!  Damn, woman, that is awesome--

Thanks, Scotty.

I do pushups (80+), situps (150+) and planks daily.  Pullups if I can go to the park (my max was 20 pullups last year).  If you guys want my shoes, you better start.

And I am taking an SRD.  Between the allergy shot and the asthma, it is not a good day to push it.

Bin Running

Chatty bunch!

Scotty, smoke air is not back. At least not yet. Probably my body is protesting abt last week cancelled. Haa

Havent done plank for a while. Will start when my throat get better. Tongue

Coralie, ((hugs)) stick around.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

tracilynn

I seriously cant even do ONE REAL PUSHUP.  I can only do "girl" pushups. Dead

That's my next months challenge!  Do a real pushup.

~~~~~~~

Traci

SHOES

tracilynn

Nice shoes!!

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

oooooh I like the shoes

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Zelanie

Nice looking shoes!  I tried a pair of the white ones on before, but those are much prettier!

Bin Running

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar