Beginners and Beyond

A Penny for Your Penguin Thoughts Wednesday! (Read 19 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Still nothing while I try to figure out my health bump in the road.

BUT, Mitch and his wife will be here Thursday night for a few days!  We were supposed to run a half in Savannah together Saturday but I will now be part of his cheering section.

Running for TJ because he can't.

GinnyinPA

Robert - I'm sorry to hear you're having health issues.  I hope you get them resolved quickly and that they turn out not to be serious. .

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Get better soon, Robert.  Have fun with Mr and Mrs Mitch.

10 miles went really well.  Perfect day.  Felt strong all the way.  Ran a little bit on the Bridle path but they had used it as a road and it was all rutted. Kept at our HM goal pace the whole run.

tracilynn

Get better soon Robert!  Have fun with Mitch  - yall stay out of trouble. 

Lauren, saw it in FB already but that's exciting 

No running for me until my Half Sat morning. MY shin pain has reached defconV. I could barely run last night and it's affecting my gait.    I will likely do some kind of run/walk bullcrap just to get through   I will finish if I have to crawl over that finish line.

~~~~~~~

Traci

GinnyinPA

We went to the County Park today and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  I ran six fast easy miles then joined Jim and Ben for the rest of their walk.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Get better soon Robert!  Have fun with Mitch  - yall stay out of trouble. 

Lauren, saw it in FB already but that's exciting 

No running for me until my Half Sat morning. MY shin pain has reached defconV. I could barely run last night and it's affecting my gait.    I will likely do some kind of run/walk bullcrap just to get through   I will finish if I have to crawl over that finish line.

Better not wear your new InknBurn if you're going to crawl, although it might be nice for that finish line picture.  

tracilynn

Yes, the inknburn folks would be so proud  

~~~~~~~

Traci