Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

1 mile easy, 15 x 1 minute hard, 1 minute recover, 1 mile easy.

I can't go more than a few minutes without engaging in unfeminine behavior such as snot rockets or hacking stuff up. Allergies. Anyway, I have a 5k on Sunday. It supports one of the programs at my work. I usually wear a work t-shirt (yes, it is cotton blend). There will be work people & families of patients/students. Should I skip the work identifying clothing? Thinking it may not be the best representation of my workplace to be blowing snot rockets. Especially on an out and back course. On the plus side, if I wear my wear my hair pulled back, people don't recognize me.

LRB

On the plus side, if I wear my wear my hair pulled back, people don't recognize me.

Yes, it is a completely different look for those who generally wear their hair down. And a nice one usually. Smile

Not sure about being totally incognito though. lol

Zelanie

I got a beastie roller for me butt and upper hamstrings, and sometimes I cam get my hips with it too.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yes, it is a completely different look for those who generally wear their hair down. And a nice one usually. Smile

Not sure about being totally incognito though. lol

I've had to say "hey, it's me, HCK", to more than 1 person from work at races. I have curly hair. When it's in a french braid, you can't tell and it looks a lot darker.

LRB

I've had to say "hey, it's me, HCK", to more than 1 person from work at races. I have curly hair. When it's in a french braid, you can't tell and it looks a lot darker.

Oh. Well then you should say, "Gimmie yo wallet foo". 

Cyberic

I know I have said this ad-nauseam, but I think a physical therapist and massage therapist should be on every runners speed dial. Both are invaluable.

You (or anyone else) have yet to prove this to me.

LRB

You (or anyone else) have yet to prove this to me.

You have not had a major issue (or 20) and believe me you do not want one.

outoftheblue

I walked up the hill to feed my chickens for the first time in 6 months without feeling that nagging pulling pain in my hamstrings.    Yippee!

Life is good.

LRB

delicate flower

Man, the Celtics are a scrappy bunch.

<3

LRB

Man, the Celtics are a scrappy bunch.

I am doing the Red Wings.

B-Plus

You have not had a major issue (or 20) and believe me you do not want one.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

For the past four hours, every time I go to answer this I delete it.

All I can say is today was no better or no worse better than yesterday. I am not 100% healed yet, but nothing has broken in half...

Nothing broken in half...   That's a huge +

6x 200m with 60 sec rest....  Uggg

workinprogress11

OOTB, I'm glad things are looking promising with the hamstrings!

7 at what was my planned MP had I run the marathon I was going to this Saturday. There are all kinds of grammatical problems in that sentence but I can't think of how to fix it.