Beginners and Beyond

happylily welcome thread (Read 541 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

She does deserve her own thread, she is one of our hotties! Big grin   Not to mention a heckuva runner too. 

Welcome, Lily, glad you came to play with us!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Samurai in Training

And it didn't when Mandy and I fought Meat Wagon for your love.  Sad

Hi Lily!  Stay away from Eddie, Mandy and I already called dibs!!

Oh yeah, I like this new site Smile

Samurai in Training

haha, Jenny...Big grin Eddie and I have a secret thing. But we'll take you girls in, if you and Mandy want. :-) We'll be Eddie's runnergirls. (since we're no angels Big grin)

I really, really, really like the new boards.

aponi

never runs the tangents

happylily please report to the Charlotte area runners user group. It could use some livening up.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I really, really, really like the new boards.

Hiya Eddie!   

I love that the new boards has sort of brought the old gang back together.  But we're still missing a certain someone...

Running is dumb.

Hiya Eddie!   

I love that the new boards has sort of brought the old gang back together.  But we're still missing a certain someone...

Do you mean the Professor?  He's too busy eating donuts and running on his treadmill to associate with us riff-raff.  Cool

mucknort

CrisRuns

I am glad that you and the gang are here too. We don't want the good ones to get lost. :-)

Cris!!! 

CrisRuns

Jenny!!!!! I have to tell you, I have been loving your pictures the whole year! Thank you!

Also, I love this new home.

RagRabbit

Mandy!

I fell into you blog site...enjoyed the somewhat dates Crazy Legs Run. Observatory Drive would be a beast!

Are there ever any runs using the Glacial Drummond Trail?  I was stunned to see the site for it mention an annual $20 users fee.  Are they really getting away with those fees?

Jenny!!!!! I have to tell you, I have been loving your pictures the whole year! Thank you!

Also, I love this new home.

Thanks, Cris.  Smile

Samurai in Training

Do you mean the Professor?  He's too busy eating donuts and running on his treadmill to associate with us riff-raff.  Cool

He told me he would report in the next week or so. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy!

I fell into you blog site...enjoyed the somewhat dates Crazy Legs Run. Observatory Drive would be a beast!

Are there ever any runs using the Glacial Drummond Trail?  I was stunned to see the site for it mention an annual $20 users fee.  Are they really getting away with those fees?

Oh, thank you!  Smile  Crazylegs is a great race!  One of the few road races I will run.

You're supposed to pay the annual $20 fee for the Glacial Drumlin Trail if you want to bike on it.  Running and/or walking on it is free.  I don't know of any races on it, however.

Running is dumb.

happylily

Having Bob here would really complete this place. It would make it perfect, in fact. (though we will still miss Moth.:-( )

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010