Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES; The one thing you don't want to see in the morning... (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

Me too but it's with hubby.  It's on the list!

Ran 8 miles (tomorrow's run) and will do my 12 tomorrow.  Didn't want to abuse after OTF and this sore throat.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 7

Half Crazy K 2.0

Picked up my number for tomorrow's 5k and some core work.

Runshortii

Fingers crossed. I signed up yesterday so I could pick my packet up in Oak Creek tomorrow

Nice. Have you ran the course before? I guess they switched it up a little this year. It's not a bad course as long as it's not 30 mph winds with Lake Michigan sand in your face

onemile

Nice. Have you ran the course before? I guess they switched it up a little this year. It's not a bad course as long as it's not 30 mph winds with Lake Michigan sand in your face

I ran it in.. 2014, I think?  I thought it was alright. But it wasn't a super windy year. I run by the lake after work sometimes and more often than not it is super windy.

Cyberic

I'm not 100% sure I'll run the 50k. i registered just like that, without thinking it through but it's a race with very little organisation, and I need to get to the starting point, 50k away, by 5:30 AM. The woman won't like me very much if I ask her to drive me, and if I drive myself, then I'll need to find a way to get the car after. Hmmmm.