Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES, brought to you by Absorbine Jr (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

I understand, it's just so you are not freezing your balls off getting to the corral and then standing in it for an hour, not necessarily your running gear.  But whatever works for you is the phrase of the day.

Word.

Corrals close 15 minutes prior and I am staying across the street. I might even get there at 730. Gasp!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Absorbine, ass cheeks, the new owner of the Hartford Whalers?!, lululemon outfits.

It's not even Friday yet.

5.1 GA, felt pretty good.

Docket_Rocket

Andrea. those are really cute!

Damaris, what I do is bring a space blanket thing from a previous race to cover myself with before the start of the race. I toss it when the race starts.

You must be confusing with someone that runs races in cold weather, ha. I actually do not have space blankets. I might only bring arm warmers if the 60% chance of rain happens. If not, I'll freeze for the first half.

If it was not clear, I am loving this weather!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Absorbine, ass cheeks, the new owner of the Hartford Whalers?!, lululemon outfits.

It's not even Friday yet.

5.1 GA, felt pretty good.

I'll make sure to up my game for Friday 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Actually, my ass was a bit sore today.

I just finished 6 @ HMP. FFS.