Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES - Black Ice or snow? (Read 35 times)

LRB

By all accounts they seem to be the real deal. I can't really justify the expense at this point, so I'll have to earn my PRs the old fashioned way: by cutting the course.

Or riding a scooter.

Half Crazy K 2.0

By all accounts they seem to be the real deal. I can't really justify the expense at this point, so I'll have to earn my PRs the old fashioned way: by cutting the course.

Do they still make heelies? Asking for a friend.

Had I won money in Atlantic City, I was considering the 4%. I didn't win.

Or riding a scooter.

Note to self: re-read Kip Litton article.

Dave

onemile

I ran 9 miles with a fartlek of 2 x 12321min on the treadmill. I officially don't have to go into work tomorrow and probably won't on Thursday either. Happy polar vortex.

Cyberic

Cheaper that way, and you can get much more than 4% improvement!

RunningOnSand

What did you wear previously for races?

New Balance 1400v5/6

RunningOnSand

100 miles? Out of a pair of $250 shoes? They better be magical!

Made from unicorns, I’ve heard.

Srsly, before i tried them I thought it was the biggest marketing scam ever. And I am mind blown at their effectiveness.

RunningOnSand

I’m trying to justify it by saying: if I need to run another marathon to get a BQ, that’s that much more money for race entry fees, likely travel expenses, etc.

Realistically I think I’m just impatient.

RunningOnSand

I ran 9 miles with a fartlek of 2 x 12321min on the treadmill. I officially don't have to go into work tomorrow and probably won't on Thursday either. Happy polar vortex.

#winning

RunningOnSand

Do they still make heelies? Asking for a friend.

Had I won money in Atlantic City, I was considering the 4%. I didn't win.

The voice of reason.  I’m planning on making my family go broke so I can hobby jog the Boston Marathon (lord willing). 

onemile

The voice of reason.  I’m planning on making my family go broke so I can hobby jog the Boston Marathon (lord willing).