Beginners and Beyond

Week 9 Penguins are telling tales!! (02/25-03/03) (Read 14 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

HM - you might try the yoga this evening, or go for a walk if the weather is decent.  Both will help with the stress.  I'm planning on some yoga to loosen up my stiff legs.

Luckily there is chorus rehearsal this evening!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Pilates and 8 miles for me.

HopesMom, hoping rehearsal was good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Rehearsal was awesome, both fun and energetic.  Back on the yoga train this morning.  Docket, how is DH's recovery coming along?  And Ginny, are you completely over your crud?  Woo-hoo, it's Friday!!  I have a chorus management team meeting on Saturday, but not too much crazy.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Hubby is doing great!  Thanks for asking.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Rest day for me. We're driving down to MD to see Jim's son, who is back in the States for a couple of days from Japan. This is not a day I want to be driving (winds are crazy) but we haven't seen him for a while, so off we go.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Thought of you guys today when I finally met Scotty at packet pickup in San Antonio.

Speedy recovery for hubby, Docket.

Docket_Rocket

Thought of you guys today when I finally met Scotty at packet pickup in San Antonio.

Speedy recovery for hubby, Docket.

You met Scotty!!!!  Thanks. Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Hi Jerry - we've missed you. I hope your race went well.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

1. Hi Ginny.  Even with the humidity we felt good all the way.  Under 2:30 as the race was a little short.  Third in AG but don’t know how many in the AG.