Beginners and Beyond

Finally got some good news (yes, another damn knee thread) (Read 133 times)

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Great news.  Too bad it takes so long to schedule.  Hopefully your recovery will go smoothly.

StepbyStep-SH

Glad they are able to get you in so quickly!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

skygazer

2 months waiting for surgery, were you in Canada? (j/k)

Good news and hope you recover soon and well after the surgery.

Rungry!

Good to hear that you have your surgery booked. Baboon. Your positive attittude about all this is inspiring! Big grin

Jen

Great news! Good luck on the surgery and rehab.

delicate flower

Thanks for all the positive vibes!  I'm ready to just get this dang surgery done and begin the long road back...the long, long road.

<3

Don't call me Buttercup!

Awesome! I hope all goes well with the surgery, and that you're on the mend in no time!

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Ball of Fury

That is good news!  Hope the surgery and recovery go well...be sure you ask for a femoral and sciatic nerve block for post-op pain Big grin

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

From the Internet.

Nice! I kinda like that it's called an ACL revision.. hope your ACL 2.0 is far superior to the original!

delicate flower

That is good news!  Hope the surgery and recovery go well...be sure you ask for a femoral and sciatic nerve block for post-op pain Big grin

I don't know what they gave me last time but I literally could not feel my leg for a day.  I am hoping for more of the same.

DW has a spreadsheet that lists what pills and at what times I need to take them.  It's something like six prescriptions.  My RA posts might be a little nutty 'round that time.

<3

Ball of Fury

Yep...that's a nerve block!

I don't know what they gave me last time but I literally could not feel my leg for a day.  I am hoping for more of the same.

DW has a spreadsheet that lists what pills and at what times I need to take them.  It's something like six prescriptions.  My RA posts might be a little nutty 'round that time.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

CrisRuns

The sooner, the better. Good luck with the surgery and recovery!

Cris

Hope it's a fast recovery!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nevrgivup

That is great Phil! Wishing you a fast and full recovery. Time will fly by. When I was injured 7 weeks felt long at first, but looking back it went by quick. Its great that you can still go to the gym.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

B-Plus

Great news Baboon! Good luck with the recovery.