Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES up in this Beeyotch! (Read 39 times)

LRB

Spin workout and weights. OMG! I have not done one of those in a while, I went through 2 towels and probably could have shampooed my hair just fine without any water from the shower. And the basement is the coolest room in the house, usually I freeze down there.

How does that affect your legs for running?

And that's a lot of sweat. lol

Little Blue

And that's a lot of sweat. lol

If nothing else, runners can be sure of having nice clean pores!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Here is our FE picture 

Marjorie

LRB

lol

GinnyinPA

I did something to my knee yesterday - no idea what or how, it just went BOINGGG!  when I was starting my run.  I finished the run without pain, but ever since then, it's been sensitive.  When I squat down, it screams.  I can walk flat and not feel it, but I do feel it on hills. Worrisome.

LRB

I did something to my knee yesterday - no idea what or how, it just went BOINGGG!  when I was starting my run.  I finished the run without pain, but ever since then, it's been sensitive.  When I squat down, it screams.  I can walk flat and not feel it, but I do feel it on hills. Worrisome.

Dammit.

Docket_Rocket

Here is our FE picture 

I can confirm there was an FE picture, at least.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

NO!  Maybe you switched your stride on the TM and you hurt it a bit?  Hope it's nothing!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page