Beginners and Beyond

Ridiculously Long Boston Report with a Bunch of Pics (Read 235 times)

B-Plus

That was a good read. It sounds like you had a fun time. Now start training for that sub-3.

This was a good read, LtH, thanks.  And that pic with your boston jacket is great.

Ms Chenandler Bong

Let me get this right - You PRed after having an intestinal bug, not training hard, drinking beer and treating it as a fun run??  You are the man.  Your pictures are awesome too.   Thanks for writing such a great report.

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

Love the Half

Let me get this right - You PRed after having an intestinal bug, not training hard, drinking beer and treating it as a fun run??  You are the man.  Your pictures are awesome too.   Thanks for writing such a great report.

Nope.  It was a PW (Personal Worst).

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Excellent RR, felt like I was actually running along with you, thanks for sharing this.

Coastal

Good report.

Nice pics

Great tips  Big grin

BenTN

Well done LTH, well done.

MothAudio

Great report Brad and well-deserved victory lap! I still find the best part of Boston the journey to make it [qualify] but like you I was mightly impressed with the people of Boston each time I went. From the volunteers to the woman holding "Good Luck Runners" sign at the toll booth to just random strangers applauding you miles away from the finish line Boston knows how to make a runner feel special.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Dr. Cornsitter

You can feel the joy! What a great RR! Thanks for bringing us along for the ride (except for that whole street-napkins part, lol)!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.