Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Juuust a bit outside (Read 34 times)

Docket_Rocket

Has BBB arrived at destination X yet?

I think they did as they were grilling dinner a couple of hours ago!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

The tm. My running itself has been under par but it's been so long since I've used my tm that I've forgotten how to embrace it. I'm hoping to rekindle that love because it did helpme improve my speed.

I also have a love/hate relationship with it too, especially after running outside for 1-2 months.  Ugh.

Z, I can send you some more humidity so you can hit 110F...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 8 in feels like 88 or something dumb.

workinprogress11

Ever since I scored a free treadmill I'm learning to embrace it more.   I did 5 outside today, though.

Zelanie

I also have a love/hate relationship with it too, especially after running outside for 1-2 months.  Ugh.

Z, I can send you some more humidity so you can hit 110F...

I'll keep the dry heat with the cool mornings.