He finally got a diagnosis: Hodgkins.

I'm sorry 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I'm sorry

+1. Wow that’s rough.

Dave

I ran 8 with a ridiculous Mona.  My legs were having none of that 

Two days after that workout? Give yourself a break!

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got 2 minutes out of the house and felt like I wasn't moving because it was so windy. Went back home & ran 4 on the treadmill.

Docket, I'm sorry.

LRB, is pot legal in MI? I saw an article talking about free stuff you can get for showing your vaccine card and there was a POt for Shot promo at a dispensary.

LRB, is pot legal in MI? I saw an article talking about free stuff you can get for showing your vaccine card and there was a POt for Shot promo at a dispensary.

That’s perfect because when you get the hungries afterwards you can get your free Krispy Kreme.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Thank you.

I forgot PR has legal medical cannabis and all of a sudden we started driving and seeing all these dispensaries and I thought we landed on the wrong location. LOL.

Now they are seeking to ban conversion therapy. Of course, certain people (including my mom and MIL) are losing their shit.

I remember someone here told me PR was second after HI in handling the coronavirus well? Well, they do that by requiring the national guard to do track and trace like a boss when you arrive, then every restaurant and store and place you go into has a temperature check (either machine or manual) and they make you use disinfectant and stuff. And masks are worn outdoors too (not for exercise). So, anti-maskers and Trumpers, don't go to PR. It won't go well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

We looked into the Hulu version of this a few months ago. But then when we called to cancel cable, they again lowered the price to an acceptable level. Year 6 of the "first year introductory rate" from Directv 

I did that every year with SiriusXM for IDK exactly how long, but well over a decade. It’s really tiresome. I finally cancelled it completely because I never drive anymore. Although, nearly 2 months later I still have it.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I did that every year with SiriusXM for IDK exactly how long, but well over a decade. It’s really tiresome. I finally cancelled it completely because I never drive anymore. Although, nearly 2 months later I still have it.

I had the free 3 or 4 month trial offer when I got my Subaru. I swear the called, e-mailed and mailed almost daily when it was ending. "What price will get you to stay". They finally quit when I told them none since I rarely listened to them.

onemile

Two days after that workout? Give yourself a break!

yeah I knew it would be rough but I am trying to get back to being consistent and not skipping workouts

GinnyinPA

We had a wind advisory here with 30+ mph gusts so I did 5 on the TM.

LRB

Got 2 minutes out of the house and felt like I wasn't moving because it was so windy. Went back home & ran 4 on the treadmill.

Docket, I'm sorry.

+3

Yes, and it's like the wild wild west with home grow operations all over the map.