Beginners and Beyond

I hope you losers don't mind but (Read 831 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

BCR, I hate to disappoint you, but this group starts this many threads 24/7. This is normal.

True dat. The fact that we were still no match for the spammers is truly telling in that regard.

A Man On The Run!

A Beer, a bowl of popcorn and a Friday meltdown thread is great entertainment. Big grin

Zeke

http://zekerunning.wordpress.com/

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein

bhearn

BCR, I hate to disappoint you, but this group starts this many threads 24/7. This is normal.

We are doomed. I am thinking of Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves telling his Native American friend that the white man is "as the stars in the sky". Manifest destiny, I guess. 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

We are doomed. I am thinking of Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves telling his Native American friend that the white man is "as the stars in the sky". Manifest destiny, I guess. 

Yes. This is your new life.

gusgordon

Blue Ash, Anderson the dreaded Cincinnati?

The 'Nati.  Down where I live, we dread the suburbs.

LRB

True dat. The fact that we were still no match for the spammers is truly telling in that regard.

Really doe.  Them bitches flipped the front page in 16 minutes Saturday night! 

Meat Wagon

Puker

Actually I am quite impressed with your women folk. You have some real hotties but are they running hotties?

Yes, they are running hotties. You and I can both pretend that fact matters to us.

They're also friendly, smart, funny and irreverent. Pretty much to total package.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Hopefully you have pictures and stuff. I find I stay more interested with pictures.

**cough** Facebook Thread **cough**

You'll be mesmerized for hours.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Chasing the bus

What? Seven pages, no cupcakes or beer?! Slackers...

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                    Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Don't call me Buttercup!

You know what I love most about ya'll?  I can go away and hide in my little hole and be anti-social for awhile, and then come back and it's like we're on our second cup of coffee - you know what I mean?   Never change, peeps.  

*clinky-beer mug smiley*   =)

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

The 'Nati.  Down where I live, we dread the suburbs.

Really you don't like the fresh air, the safe running paths or the hot chicks.  Okay enjoy gun fire, traffic and smog.  Some people like that stuff. 

(Since I am new I feel it is important to let you know I am just kidding!  Never take what I say seriously!)

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                        • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                        • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

**cough** Facebook Thread **cough**

You'll be mesmerized for hours.

I have a hard time keeping up with my facebook at its snail pace as it is.  I'm afraid I may need to slowly adjust to your borg way of living.  This is a good toe in the water approach right now.

• Sub 22  5K

That's how I'm going to throw down in Carmel, I think.  Brilliant.

I feel I am posting too much but have few more things to say. 

1.) Are you from Carmel Ind?  Fantastic running community I've run Indy 3 times.  Plus we have other connections with Mason and Carmel being the best HS running schools in their respective states

2.) So you got your BQ in your first attempt with like three kids strapped to your hip in only 6 months of training?  Wow that is pretty amazing.

You know as your swarm came here to RA it is amazing how much you guys have kind of taken over.  To think that spam kicked you guys out of your beehive is pretty amazing spam.  Someone did a great job.

Okay I have said enough.  Probablly best to sit and observe your way of life so that I can learn from it.

• Sub 22  5K
                            gusgordon

Really you don't like the fresh air, the safe running paths or the hot chicks.  Okay enjoy gun fire, traffic and smog.  Some people like that stuff. 

(Since I am new I feel it is important to let you know I am just kidding!  Never take what I say seriously!)

Unfortunately a lot of people who live in the 'burbs think that is all true!  

Docket_Rocket

If they are freaked out by our chattiness, I wonder what they would think if the mammal thread was here.  Sometimes you refreshed that page and got 3 more pages to read every 5 minutes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page