Beginners and Beyond

Chompin' at the bit ThursDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates done.  She killed me.  I was in the air, doing side splits, etc.  I think she thinks I am more advanced?  Sigh.

Waiting for hubby to see if we are running.  He had a 5pm meeting.

Damaris

delicate flower

Run done.  40 minutes, 5.1 miles, 8:00 pace on a hilly route.  28 degrees.  It was almost not cold!  Smile

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Scotty I will look them up, whatever it is has gotten more irritated since being at the office and sitting down. I have had a full day at work since last Monday due to Dorian being sick, today was our first full day back at work and I immediately noticed that spot under my buttcheek getting irritated.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

10 miles done!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles, first run after work that was outside during 2015. 32 degrees didn't feel too bad. Supposed to have a heat wave tomorrow, it might break 40!

outoftheblue

7.6 miles done with 1 mile at HMP, just to see how that felt again.  Calves still a little tight, but I progress is being made.

Love the idea of a Disney FE!

Life is good.

Like for example, it was in the 20s-60s this weekend and we were in the 80-90s.  It's usually 10-20F difference between here and Orlando.  They also have a cool Winter.  You know, one of those things I don't see ever.

True story.  Orlando and Tampa are pretty similar in climate, and I lived in Tampa for a year.  I scraped frost off my windshield once.

URD, full rest seemed like a better idea than grinding out easy miles on still-cranky muscles.  Leaving work on time, I drove home in daylight and on dry roads for the first time in months.

workinprogress11

Hi.

8 on the hotel treadmill.

Bye.

Lol, this looks like one of my posts.

Lily, I know you will find a way to work through all of this. Your attitude is inspiring.

6 miles in the glorious 33 degree temperatures outside. I loved every step of it even while I was dodging ice patches.

LRB

Lol, this looks like one of my posts.

Lily, I know you will find a way to work through all of this. Your attitude is inspiring.

6 miles in the glorious 33 degree temperatures outside. I loved every step of it even while I was dodging ice patches.

I drove my number one route today and I should be able to run it next week if everything plays out.

StepbyStep-SH

Lily - Sending you good thoughts!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

After almost a week without internet at home, it's finally back. Changed provider and everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong. But now I'm up from my archaic 6 mbps to a more modern 50 mbps connexion.

I ran every day. Running outside is still very hard as the thick layer of ice from 10-12 days ago is still there under the new snow so every push off has some energy lost from slippage.  On Sunday it was bad: there were like 2 inches of slush everywhere. My legs and my mind were exhausted when I came back from my run.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad to see you, Cy!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

LRB just saw a recipe for crispier avocado wontons. I think these would be almost as good as those avocado crisps........

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB just saw a recipe for crispier avocado wontons. I think these would be almost as good as those avocado crisps........

This sounds delicious.  Did you keep it?

Damaris