Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Try this linky thing again...

My eldest took this while my butt was stuck in a child sized rocking chair. Whattyagonna do. I'm part latina. These hips don't lie.

With my step-sister, Steph in June. I am on your left.

Hope this doesn't end up huge. Me after I gave myself my own haircut and ended up looking like Robert, the singer for The Cure, circa 1989.

@runjerseygirl

most of these pictures people have the duck faces.....thanks for not doing it Smile

You're welcome.  I aim to please.

And Kara, don't discount yourself.  You're gorgeous, girlie!

Do you even run?

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Oh, and obligatory running pic. Me in the pink tank.........killin' it. (full disclosure: i wasnt even to the start line yet, so that's why i look fast)

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Thanks, Kay! I don't think I'm unattractive or anything. I just still see chubby me in the mirror somedays. It's difficult to explain...Overall though, not bad for a thirty-six-year old mom of two.

@runjerseygirl

Oh, and obligatory running pic. Me in the pink tank.........killin' it. (full disclosure: i wasnt even to the start line yet, so that's why i look fast)

Levitation master!

Do you even run?

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

It's a good party trick.

Misty

Dang Kara, you're soarin'!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Just B.S.

Thanks, Kay! I don't think I'm unattractive or anything. I just still see chubby me in the mirror somedays. It's difficult to explain...Overall though, not bad for a thirty-six-year old mom of two.

Kara you are stunning ,truly I mean that  

I do know how you feel though. After being plump most of my adult life at about 130-135 and overweight

(145-150+) for 8 years until age 38,  after having my 2nd child,  I still have a really hard time understanding

when people call me "small" or even "skinny".  I don't see what they see even in photographs.

Although I have been 120lbs (still could stand to lose 5 lbs)   for 13 years now since I started

running I still see the chubby me when I look in the mirror. I honestly don't think it's something that will

ever change for me.

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Kara you are stunning ,truly I mean that  

I do know how you feel though. After being plump most of my adult life at about 130-135

and overweight (145-150) for 8 years until age 38,  after having my 2nd child I still have a really hard time

understanding when people call me "small" or even "skinny".  I don't see what they see even

in photographs.

Although I have been 120lbs (still could stand to lose 5 lbs)   for 13 years now since I started

running I still see the chubby me when I look in the mirror.

It's weird,right? Ironically, when I was a chubster I didn't notice until I saw a picture.  I'd think I had it goin' on, then I'd see a picture and I would be STUNNED. I wouldnt recognize myself and would really be shocked. I was always small until late twenties or early thirties. I got up to 181! I'm now at 118 and now I have the oppostite effect. I always still see chubster in the mirror.

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Dang Kara, you're soarin'!

Burned myself out before I even reached the start! NOOB!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Here's our little group photo on the north beach of St. Catherines Island, Georgia.

Running for TJ because he can't.

happylily

Robert, that's a very beautiful picture of your family.

Here's our little group photo on the north beach of St. Catherines Island, Georgia.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Robert31320

Team TJ

One more of me on a trip to the state capital.  I had to buy this damn suit for that trip.  It no longer fits...

Oh yeah, Pimpin' Ain't Easy!  Cool

Robert31320

Team TJ

Robert, that's a very beautiful picture of your family.

Thanks!

runmomto3boys

Kara: You are smoking!!!!

Robert: What a great family shot - you have a beautiful family!