Beginners and Beyond

It's Friday Penguins - Time To Hit The Ground Running! (Read 30 times)

tracilynn

~~~~~~~

Traci

tracilynn

oh and p.s.  I do know that is not Hulk Hogan.Joking

~~~~~~~

Traci

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

oh and p.s.  I do know that is not Hulk Hogan.Joking

LMFAO!!!!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Rest well and run strong Mitch!  You may hear us cheering for you from Georgia!  Big grin

Running for TJ because he can't.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

6 miles this evening.....and there's a cool story about it so I made a thread to share.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

hog4life

Jerry, Traci is right, plan for anything. You definitely need to bring clothes for warm weather and cold weather too. I'll be running that same day here in Huntsville.

Traci, Cherie, thanks! I'll put some post up here and on FB tomorrow. Cherie, are you on FB?

Robert, not sure if you'll see this but thanks. Although I will be chilly at the start, it's supposed to be a really nice day. And that will be a good day to run for TJ.

Zelanie

Late night special for the night owls.  Pictures are up from my 10K and here is me with Black Tights Guy right on my tail, about mile 1.  He wouldn't even pass me for another half mile, so I wasn't aware of him yet.

Zelanie

And I think this one is from the end.  That is how much fun I was having.