Beginners and Beyond

Some pretty pics taken with my phone (Read 86 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have a new P&S but will most likely only take it during long runs when I have my hydration pack. These were taken with my phone last Saturday during our run before the race.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Love the Half

Those are great.  Most phone pics tend to suck.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Those are super nice, but I'm like LtH, most of mine are no good. Perhaps this should become a thread of good and/or bad phone pictures?  Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks, I am pretty sure these were on either the landscape or dawn setting on my phone's camera. I'd have to say the lighting was just right Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Nice.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I really like the first one.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks, I actually cropped it because it had a lot of the road at the bottom which was pitch black. I also dropped my phone right before taking this pic, my phone is now chipped in the top corner... stupid thing.

I really like the first one.

PRs

Cool.  The second one makes me want to take off down that road.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol yeah, sadly I think the fog "disappears" as you get closer though I have ran in really, really thick fog that just didn't seem to fade away........... kind of creepy.

Cool.  The second one makes me want to take off down that road.

PRs

SheCan

I came in looking for butt pictures.  Geez.... okay, I'm a little disappointed, but they are nice pictures.  

I hope you know i'm just messing with ya!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, yeah I know. This made me crack me up Smile

I came in looking for butt pictures.  Geez.... okay, I'm a little disappointed, but they are nice pictures.  

I hope you know i'm just messing with ya!

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Here is one taken like back in February during one of our trail runs.

PRs

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Nice pictures.  I recommend a "Lifeproof" case or equivalent to use while carrying your phone in a hydration vest.  Kinda pricey, but not nearly as pricey as replacing a smart phone.  Mine has saved my phone multiple times.

**Ask me about streaking**

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Mine isn't a smartphone Smile it's a Samsung Galaxy 2 or whatever, not cheap but not expensive....... but I'd rather not pay for another one for at least a year lol.

Nice pictures.  I recommend a "Lifeproof" case or equivalent to use while carrying your phone in a hydration vest.  Kinda pricey, but not nearly as pricey as replacing a smart phone.  Mine has saved my phone multiple times.

PRs

SheCan

Beautiful!!!!

Here is one taken like back in February during one of our trail runs.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson