Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Patch It Up Thursday (Read 19 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I need to start running fast like Lauren so there's no other runners in the picture. There always seems to be a lot of "Bigs" around my slow pace.

GinnyinPA

Scotty - last night's run sounds like fun.  Not much chance for free beer around here, unfortunately.

PAD - enjoy your double.  Is it club night?

Brilliant - I'm glad the party went well, despite not having water.  Hurray on getting the kitchen done today!

Z - nice recovery.  Have fun tonight.

HM - I hope you get a walk later.  We got rain today too.

Jack - sounds like a very busy time for you.  Tomorrow is the doctor, right?

Jerry - enjoy your five this afternoon.

D - sorry about the smoke.  Good job getting the miles done.

Lauren - great picture. Massage should help the foot cramps.

My leg is hurting worse than usual, so I think I'll skip today's run.  I walked Ben in the mist this morning.  It actually felt rather nice.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Ginny: The doc is a week from tomorrow, the first day of vacation for me.

Singer who runs a smidge

Still raining.  I am amusing myself while waiting for experiments to finish by downloading all kinds of music through Amazon Prime.  Everything from John Williams to Shakira to the Chieftains, although I couldn't find anything from the Three Tenors. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

tracilynn

LOL jerry

~~~~~~~

Traci

Amazonian Princess

I need to start running fast like Lauren so there's no other runners in the picture. There always seems to be a lot of "Bigs" around my slow pace.

Hey! I resemble that remark  And truly, I'd be ecstatic to run a half like Jerry! How many Moons so far?

It's an awesome photo Lauren!

I have a session with the trainer tonight. "Back Day" was on Tuesday and it left me so sore that when I ran on the TM last night I did it with my arms down because it hurt to bend at the elbows! She told me to plan for "Leg Day", so it oughta be fun!

I can. I will. I am. 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

One moon, but should be 3 after Sunday.  Enjoy "Leg Day",  Bacon.

Zelanie

Go, Jerry!