Beginners and Beyond

The sexiest male celebrity is... (Read 391 times)

@runjerseygirl

a tossup.

Between the fantasy man...

and the funny man... plus he's from Philly, so that's a plus.

Carry on.

Do you even run?

Little Blue

The funny man, for sure. 

happylily

I say yes to Will, but the other guy, ewww.... If a guy has a "Look at me, I'm sexy" attitude, that does not appeal to me much. Actually, I have sort of weird preferences when it comes to what men I find sexy. Wink 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

I don't know....Mr. The Rock can be pretty funny too.  Granted he's no Fresh Prince.

<3

Dr. Cornsitter

Always had a thing for the Fresh Prince. Funny beats out almost any other atrribute (except decent hygiene). You're ugly? You're fat? You're generally difficult? NO PROBLEM!! I think those can be somewhat overlooked if you can make me laugh.

(I'm pretty sure being funny was the only reason I ever had any male interest thrown my way for most of my life, so I'm just returning the favor, boys!)

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

SheCan

Kay you have great taste!  

Funny, smart and nice are always turn ons for me.  Will Smith who couldn't love him?  

And the Rock!  LOVE HIM!   He's got great comedic timing, and so charming.  

I always liked Matthew McConaughay, but man, he's way too gaunt looking now. So not healthy looking.  

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Between the two, Will Smith for sure.  I'm kinda into Channing Tatum right now Smile  I read that Matthew Maconaughay lost like 60 pounds for a movie he's filming as an AIDS patient.

@runjerseygirl

I'm glad everyone agrees.  And seriously  they both have stellar smiles.  

Come on, ladies... I know you have more.  Let's see some pics!

Do you even run?

Chairman

I have had a man crush on Ryan Philippe for ages. Every woman I talk to says I am nuts. 

Also, Jake Gyllenhaal 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Shemar Moore....

@runjerseygirl

scrape. those are valid man-crush selections.  Bravo.  Much better than your female choice.

Flip, you're a woman after my own heart.  Love me some Shemar.

Do you even run?

Pinktastic

Shemar Moore....

Damn straight, Flippy!!   Mmmmmm.....

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Chairman

scrape. those are valid man-crush selections.  Bravo.  Much better than your female choice.

Flip, you're a woman after my own heart.  Love me some Shemar.

Hey, don't talk about my woman like that

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

@runjerseygirl

Hey, don't talk about my woman like that

It's not my fault she always looks like she's got a stick up her ass. 

Do you even run?

BIS

High Horse

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.