Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: The beginning of something good (Read 40 times)

LRB

I'm home.  Looking at my bar, I could open a bar. lol

I'm home.  Looking at my bar, I could open a bar. lol

I'll be right over.

Dave

LRB

I'll be right over.

Ya know, we probably should hang out one of these days seeing how we live only oh I don't know, about 35 minutes apart. lol

Who has the best pizza over there? I am always game for that!

B-Plus

If I rememeber, I'll do some core and strength stuff after work.

Done

Ya know, we probably should hang out one of these days seeing how we live only oh I don't know, about 35 minutes apart. lol

Who has the best pizza over there? I am always game for that!

Yes we should. And yes you are. Will have to come up with something.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

FYI, I think we are ready to post team assignments for 2015 in 2015 tomorrow or Wednesday.  I'll let you guys know when we do!

Very excited!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Boo.  I missed the bar convo.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page