Beginners and Beyond

Wake up WednesDAILIES!!! (Read 49 times)

SIAR, I hope that you're healed soon.

kristin10185, that's a nice surprise. None of my colleagues are into running.

Oski, great job squeezing a second run into your day

Phil, excellent workouts. I'm glad that you're improving.

AprilRunner, fantastic four. (Hey, you did them, at least.)

Luke, what a fun time with your boySmile

I ran five easy miles with the run club in 45:59.27. 9:12. My splits were 9:37.70/9:45.29/9:16.21/8:41.50/8:38.57. I felt awesome, except for being pelted by rain for a mile. Feh.

Hi dailies:

4 easy miles done in gloomy dense fog, 8:10 pace.  The thunderstorms that had been rolling through all day stopped just in time, but I half expected a ringwraith to gallop out of the mist.

LRB

Hi dailies:

4 easy miles done in gloomy dense fog, 8:10 pace.  The thunderstorms that had been rolling through all day stopped just in time, but I half expected a ringwraith to gallop out of the mist.

When you rollin' out?

Rondog65

Hi,

Was able to get out today for an easy 6.02 miles.  No drama, nice weather, just a nice de-stressing run after work.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

When you rollin' out?

heading out on Saturday
            LRB

heading out on Saturday

Cool, can't wait to read all about it.  I remember your disappointment after Cleveland last year, and now look!

Docket_Rocket

Luke, that's great!

I'm late because I HAD NO INTERNET UNTIL NOW.  Stupid Comcast to infinity and beyond!

Did 5.12 trail miles and weights.  I am sore in places I didn't know existed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

My run tonight went great!  Didn't even feel the hip.  I ran 2 and then thought, "well, maybe just a few strides at race pace."  Then suddenly I was at 2.5 and figured I'd just jog out the rest to make an even 3.

Feeling good about this weekend again!  Oh, and thanks for the sale info!  With that plus the FB15D code, I got 2 new pairs of Kinvara 3s for just a tad more than the price of one.  Smile