Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 30 times)

onemile

I ran my 5. When I went out at lunch it felt incredibly windy but not so bad on my run this afternoon. But of course the former was by the lake

4 more easy. In the pouring rain and felt pretty good - I think pollen is part of my junky taper run issues. Also I should probably just chill and not overthink, haha.

Good luck with that.

Dave

Cyberic

Ran 3.5. Was supposed to run more than that but I forgot my running rain coat this morning (went to work by car) so I had to use my normal rain coat to run back home. Too cold of a rainy day to run easy without a rain coat. Ended up running as little as possible.

No more marathons

3 easy with 4 X 100 strides.

I'm not feeling much like racing tomorrow.

Glad I set this up as a hard workout.  That way when I fail I have a ready made excuse.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Runshortii

I ran 3 easy

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 4 sets of 5 x 1 minute hard, 30 seconds recover with 2 minutes between sets. Went ahead and registered for the women's only 5k next Saturday. Turns out it was only $25 (well, $28.25 including the processing fee, not active.com though).

delicate flower

50 degrees and pouring out, so I hit the treadmill for the first time in six weeks.  Foot pod was acting up then died, and the accelerometer readings were out of whack as always.  5 miles at 7:16 pace on the machine display, so that's what I put in my log.

<3

Cyberic

Just watched a French youtube video that explained the American electoral system in 3 minutes.

I will have to watch/listen a couple more times 

It's safe to say the Canadian system is easier to understand, lol.

Docket_Rocket

Cy, coming from PR, I feel the same way.  So different.

Decided not to run.  My sinuses are killing me.  Meh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

We had that crap drilled into ours heads in middle school, so most people understand it. Until their guy or girl loses, then it's bull shit. lol

Just watched a French youtube video that explained the American electoral system in 3 minutes.

I will have to watch/listen a couple more times 

It's safe to say the Canadian system is easier to understand, lol.

You now understand it better than 90% of Americans. Yeah, no country's system is quite like it.

Dave