Beginners and Beyond

My jaw nearly hit the floor (Read 689 times)

xor

Greek?

You mean she'd wear a beard?

Or that "doin it" involved olives?

It was not a PITA.

Or maybe it was.

Whoa

Nike commercial.

"Just do it"

snicker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX-QhoihLeI

#artbydmcbride

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve!

Interesting story.  Do you think she really enjoyed it?

Oh, I think the one thing we can be sure of is that she really enjoyed it!  Big grin

Runners run

runmomto3boys

Wait...you couldn't remember that MadisonMandy lives in Madison? *giggle*

I meant Suzy...oops!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I mean Suzy...oops!

Oh, okay...hah!

Meh, state 'govs' sleep w/ hookers, interns smoke cigars w/ their bosses, former Olympians lie about taking steroids...former Olympian turns out to be turning tricks in Vegas of all places....oh the atrocity.  As my friend Lily says, so long as Uncle Suga is getting his/her/their cut...let by gones be by gones.

You Rang?

I missed that part.  Weird.  Although, it's legal in NV, no?  Or at least Vegas.  Weird family.

Prostitution is legal in rural Nevada and is highly regulated.  It is banned in Clark County (Las Vegas) and Washoe County (Reno) by statute.  The trips to Houston and Los Angeles referred to in the artice could also be problematic as there are a few federal statutes out there forbidding transportation across state lines for purposes of engaging in prostitution.

As to the income, it is reportable and taxable although I doubt any of her customers or agency sent her a 1099.  On schedule C onthe line where you list theunder nature of the buisness I would recommending listing '5th Amendment Income".  That ususally gets the IRS' blood pumping!

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

MrNamtor

She should just be like "yeah, it was always a dream of mine to be a high priced vegas hooker. And I achieved it, just like i did my Olympic dreams. Thanks to all my fans for their support and everyone else can stfu."

Meat Wagon

Puker

I was in high school, living in Madison when she was running at UW and I've met her a few times through running in her children's cancer benefit races. What a strange and sad deal.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Agreed that there are so many bizarre parts of this story.  She lied about her age!! Wink

I feel like she could have been getting way more than $600/hr if she had advertised that she was an Olympian.

Just B.S.

So I'm guessing I won't be seeing her at the Disney Princess 1/2 in February?

Unless she signs up and comes as "Naugthy Princess"

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

The john who outed her IS scum.  This is really just between her and her husband (ETA: and the IRS).  I cannot believe how naive she was though, telling everybody who asked.  Clearly some major depression and self esteem issues.  I feel bad for her.

As far as prostitution being illegal yadda yadda yadda go tell that to thousands of licensed "massage" parlors.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

She could have been a biographer to a General.

PsychRunning

I heard it was Dr. Love who outed her.
                              Docket_Rocket

I heard it was Dr. Love who outed her.

LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page