Beginners and Beyond

Planning vacations around races (Read 108 times)

happylily

I met him and his GF (another winner) at a Disney race. I couldn't believe how much makeup were both wearing during their HM.

Ewww... Gross!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

Hey don't forget you drove across the state to meet me once Wink !!

You know, I guess we "met" on the internet too.  HA!  I forgot about that.

YAYpril - B-Plus

You know, I guess we "met" on the internet too.  HA!  I forgot about that.

Lilac_jive and I met on the RW forums and now we're friends in real life. Smile

RSX

I met him and his GF (another winner) at a Disney race. I couldn't believe how much makeup were both wearing during their HM.

Boston Rob and Amber are their names. He has a great Boston accent, and I'm not a really a fan of hers. That's funny about makeup. I wish 1 of my friends would shower before races let alone that.

Docket_Rocket

I think that post was about Ethan (at least I was responding about Ethan, but I get confused easily, LOL).  Rob irked me to no end.  Couldn't figure out why Amber was with him, LOL.

Boston Rob and Amber are their names. He has a great Boston accent, and I'm not a really a fan of hers. That's funny about makeup. I wish 1 of my friends would shower before races let alone that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RSX

I think that post was about Ethan (at least I was responding about Ethan, but I get confused easily, LOL).  Rob irked me to no end.  Couldn't figure out why Amber was with him, LOL.

I'm easily confused. Ethan is another local guy who won on Survivor.