Beginners and Beyond

NRR: kid suspended for bringing toy to school (Read 412 times)

MrNamtor

my nephews are pretty savvy but one day they brought out my sister-in-laws vibrator and were innocently giving themselves neck massages with it.

They told me it was their mom's and that she used it to "relax". Also that their dad bought it for her as a present. Besides being way tmi, the whole scenario left me really puzzled. You, know, about a whole lot of things.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

my nephews are pretty savvy but one day they brought out my sister-in-laws vibrator and were innocently giving themselves neck massages with it.

They told me it was their mom's and that she used it to "relax". Also that their dad bought it for her as a present. Besides being way tmi, the whole scenario left me really puzzled. You, know, about a whole lot of things.

I'm thinking that if they knew all of that, obviously they have found it before and asked her questions that she then tried to answer as vaguely as possible? If that's the case, she needs to find a better hiding spot. For reals. WTF.
      MrNamtor

I'm thinking that if they knew all of that, obviously they have found it before and asked her questions that she then tried to answer as vaguely as possible? If that's the case, she needs to find a better hiding spot. For reals. WTF.

Guess I really shouldn't bring my extended family into a discussion on here. Anyway they're normal people, better than normal really but not weirdos. I almost think my SIL might not even know what it is and she uses it to massage her neck like they were doing.  That's the only explanation i have and it makes sense because i think my SIL is innocent like that.