Beginners and Beyond

Boxers or Briefs? (Read 85 times)

delicate flower

Tighty whities = the only thing that should be between you & your pants/shorts. 

What are you 12?

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Shorts with builtin briefs when it's above 45-50*, compression shorts under training shorts (they're like basketball shorts, but shorter, 7" inseam, tech material, have pockets, I'm wearing them in my avatar pic) when it's 35-45*, compression shorts under tights under 35*.   I have both Brooks and C9 (Target brand) shorts with builtin briefs and both are comfortable with no chafing.

Cotton boxer briefs for daily wear, definitely wouldn't work out in those. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

Men who wear tighty whities probably also wear black socks with sandals. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Cotton boxer briefs for daily wear, definitely wouldn't work out in those. Smile

+1

Dave

LRB

What are you 12?

That is frickn' hilarious!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

What are you 12?

Once one knows........one does not question........

Bicycle shorts are for cycling.......not wearing under Levis!!  

Boxers = no support whatsoever (true that!)

Boxer briefs = misguided support allowing "junk" to get compressed in any direction cotton so chooses. (some dumb-ass accidentally wore cycling shorts under their pants & thought it was a good idea.......f*cking idiot!)

Real briefs = perfectly symmetrical support most desired by any human w/ half a gnat's brain & common sense enough to know to treat their junk w/ respect.

In fact......it just might take the "junk" of a 12-year old to consider anything BUT real briefs adequate in the first place. 

Randy

Pretty sure that every wedgie ever administered involved tighty whities.

#artbydmcbride

atomic wedgy!!

Runners run

Pretty sure that every wedgie ever administered involved tighty whities.

Is someone planning an FE with redrum?

Dave