Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; The Force is Stupid (Read 58 times)

Hip Redux

Turn it into a splash and dash...  Wink

Mr. O did the Honolulu marathon and based on how wet he was at the finish, you might have thought he went for a swim lol

LRB

Slim pickings for races Christmas and New Year's week in Hawaii.  Like... one.  And it's on the wrong island.

I guess people that state have better things to do than run races.

lol - I actually know two runners who relocated there permanently. When they came to visit this past summer, I totally didn't recognize my dude. He looked like a surfer with bleach blonde hair and tanned skin. Anyway, good luck finding a race, I'm sure they're there.

Docket_Rocket

She might strangle you with your medals. lol

Hi Marj.

On top of that it's a disabled veteran and his counsel is having chemo on that date.  I am not a bitch; I am moving this shit to another date.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

lol - I actually know two runners who relocated there permanently. When they came to visit this past summer, I totally didn't recognize my dude. He looked like a surfer with bleach blonde hair and tanned skin. Anyway, good luck finding a race, I'm sure they're there.

There's one at 5pm the day I land after a red eye.  I'm thinking that goes into the category of a dumb ass idea.

Thought it might be cool to do a Christmas-y race on vacation but I guess I'm out of luck with that!

Docket_Rocket

Mr. O did the Honolulu marathon and based on how wet he was at the finish, you might have thought he went for a swim lol

The marathon is famous for people stopping for food, parties, beach encounters, etc, so there is that.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Teams are up for 2016 in 2016 Smile

Docket_Rocket

Teams are up for 2016 in 2016 Smile

Ooh, goody!

Damaris

Fundraising Page