Beginners and Beyond

The weekend between Penguins (Read 22 times)

tracilynn

I did 7.3 miles after a week of no running. My right ITB was real pissed off. Apparently time off from stretching and rolling pisses it off. All my other weird aches and pains were gone with the break though.   I must remember to roll and stretch every single day even if I'm not running.

Temp is dropping here. I started my run at 55° and by the end had dropped to 50°. Drops all day.

I tried out some new swiftwick socks. I like 'em.

Nice run Pad!

sapf -Have fun feeding the blerch!

hey to everybody else!

~~~~~~~

Traci

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Gail goes to bed and Sinatra, our Siamese, becomes her 'protector"...so much for gettin' any!  

photo SinatraGail_zpsc0177f59.jpg

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Ended up going to the San Antonio Riverwalk around 10 a.m.  Perfect timing...the rain stopped, the wind let up a little and the sun even peeked out on occasion.  It was still cold for we South Texans - 39 degrees, with a 'feels like" of 34 - and the footing was a little iffy at times with all the water from the rain, but all-in-all a very nice run/walk of 3.2 miles.

Stupid Redskins lost.   They were out of the playoffs anyway, but woulda been nice to end the season with a win.  So much for that.

Hope the Packers win now!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

PADRunner

Stupid Redskins lost.   They were out of the playoffs anyway, but woulda been nice to end the season with a win.  So much for that.

Hi guys and gals. Been just lurking here. Ran ten miles today in 34° mostly sunny weather. Temp was just right. Funny how you get used to the cubs. No need for gloves or a headband for me when it's just above freezing. I wear a single cold gear layer on top and my cold gear tights. Smart wool socks were perfect, too. Up ahead are colder temps. Will have to add another layer when it gets below 30. I think we are expecting single digits this week. If there's no Kansas wind, it really isn't too bad.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K