Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Bad runs happen.  We all know that.  I've had my fair share.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

True, but I hate to have an incomplete run.  I prefer a bad paced run.  But if I couldn't finish, I must've felt awful; you know me.

Bad runs happen.  We all know that.  I've had my fair share.

Damaris

Busy week.  We are hosting two exchange students from Japan Wednesday through Sunday.  Except I won't be here, heading to the Black Hills for my race.  My wife is kind of frazzled having to handle it all.  We were originally only going to host 1 student, but they needed an emergency placement for another and no one else wanted to do it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow, I cannot imagine 2 exchange students at the same time!

Morning!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Long delay leaving Charleston. Good thing I had a long lay over. Time still before my connection.

Dh got called in late yesterday to do a fire investigation. He was still not home when I left at 10 am. I dropped the pups off at camp. Told them to watch Hammy. He thinks he is a puppy again. Apparently he has been feeling great and no joint pains. Has been running all over the place and jumping around the last week. We have been the bad guys making him stop. Even so, he started limping yesterday. Better today but still a bit gimpy. I gave him a coated aspirin and that helped. Reasoning with a Basset is not possible. He doesn't understand why his brother can run and jump around and he cannot. He doesn't equate doing those activities and his back or doggie knees hurting. Sigh.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo. Just checking in before I go pick the kids up from the first day of school. Can't wait to hear how it went!

Van - Hope your SIL sees the light and makes some positive changes.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Delay leaving Charlotte. Fly over Tampa a zillion times. Run out of fuel so have to go to Orlando for fuel. Sit there for a bit. Means getting to hotel 4 hours late. Storms in Tampa. They wouldn't let us land.  At least we finally made it.

Not sure if I will be able to get up early enough to run....

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Glad you made it to Tampa (finally), Marjorie.  I assume you are already asleep so hoping you can run tomorrow.

Damaris

Pam, hope they had a good day.

Marjorie, better late than never.

Damaris, is Mr. Rocket at his new job yet?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not yet and now has 2 weeks off.  I have not booked Chicago until we get a final date but it should be Labor Day or thereabouts.

Morning!

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning all.

Van - The first day went so well that Mr. Independent Kindergartener wouldn't even let me walk him from where I'd parked down the block to the school yard this morning. We went swimming after school yesterday for a bit and will likely do so again today, as the pools are open until the first and it's HOT!  Otherwise, a load of laundry, wog, small outside project, and a grocery run on the agenda today.

Pam, that's great that he's doing so well.

Damaris, hope he has a good break.

Had killer leg cramps last night, and now my calf is super sore.  Hurts to walk. Was hoping to get a nice run in today, but am scrapping that.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Laundry in dryer, walk done, mums watered. Now for lunch, shower, and groceries.

I have spent my day cleaning the house.  Ugh.  Tired of cleaning.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Cleaning sucks.