Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 39 times)

delicate flower

Nope. It's just when you're doing multiple things at once, one of them isn't getting your full attention. 

FYP

<3

Docket_Rocket

We know D, we know.

So?  I'll whine and I'll whine until this shit reversed to how it used to be.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

LRB

So?  I'll whine and I'll whine until this shit reversed to how it used to be.

It's you, not Miami!

Docket_Rocket

It's you, not Miami!

Nope. FFS.

7 with 2 @ 9:30mm done.  Now to celebrate National Vodka Day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

FYP

LOL, with the difference in bold.

delicate flower

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 easy and lower body weights.

onemile

I ran 10 easy. Was supposed to be 4x(4x400) but my legs felt sore and sluggish so I decided to swap with tomorrow's run

1.5 slow miles for me.

workinprogress11

6 pleasant miles.

Zelanie

The audiobook I'm all obsessed with now it Oryx and Crake.  I don't know if it's your thing, onemile- unless you like dystopian speculative fiction.  But the world has pulled my in and I want to listen to all the sequels.  Instead I'm stuck listening to my book club audiobook 3 Year Swim Club and it is soooo boring.  Maybe I'll blame marathon training and skip book club so I can listen to the book I want to listen to.

I ran track tonight.  Don't know if that was such a good idea, but it was Tuesday, so I ran.  My pace was off, not sure whether that was my head giving my legs an excuse, or actual fatigue.  But that was my last track workout for a while, so I didn't want to skip it.