Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies - Frostbite (Read 40 times)

bluerun

Super B****

For Boston, yes? Then the answer is, of course! Have you figured out where you will be staying?

No, not for Boston!  That's the bizarre part.  I mean, if they arrive in time I may take them along and wear them AFTER the race, but that's it.  And I have way too many pairs of compression socks as it is.

I'm staying with a teammate of mine at her sister's place, and we're hitching a ride back home with another teammate, so the only real expense here (minus chipping in for gas to get back because it's only fair) is the bus ticket up there.  Boston on a budget!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

RunningOnSand

No, not for Boston!  That's the bizarre part.  I mean, if they arrive in time I may take them along and wear them AFTER the race, but that's it.  And I have way too many pairs of compression socks as it is.

I'm staying with a teammate of mine at her sister's place, and we're hitching a ride back home with another teammate, so the only real expense here (minus chipping in for gas to get back because it's only fair) is the bus ticket up there.  Boston on a budget!

Ha! That makes me laugh. But i know what you mean about the compression socks being addictive. I also have too many pair.  And Boston on a budget sounds super smart--I can't even imagine what hotels charge.

Docket_Rocket

There is never a number of too many compression socks, really. 🤷‍♀️

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

That's a bummer you didn't make this year's cut off. Are you and Dave running it next year?

That's the plan, barring injury or something else that will keep us away.  We both qualified again with plenty of room to spare this time.

<3

delicate flower

Bike workout tonight.  

Done.  Tough workout tonight.  That hurt.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 miles.

That's the plan, barring injury or something else that will keep us away.  We both qualified again with plenty of room to spare this time.

Dave