Beginners and Beyond

Saturday lies (Read 52 times)

LRB

Brookside chocolate and wine will always win this woman's heart. <3 <3 <3

I've never had Ghirardelli chocolate. Dark sea salted caramel... mmmmmmmmm

Unfortunately, I'm stuck eating a tough piece of pork which is actually quite disgusting because no one in this house knows how to BBQ properly. It is accompanied by plain white rice, steamed spinach and raw carrots. That's about the extent of my cooking skills... But I will indulge in a small glass of red wine in honor of this most beautiful picture!

This was my first time trying this particular flavor of Brookside and you know what? The yum factor is pretty high!

Ghirardelli is probably not as popular as some of the other brands, but I love it.

lol at your description of dinner. You crack me up!

LRB

Don't let this bad day shake your confidence. We've all had these incomprehensible bad races that don't make sense.

Yes. They leave you like, "What in the hell was that?"

Cyberic

Unfortunately, I'm stuck eating a tough piece of pork which is actually quite disgusting because no one in this house knows how to BBQ properly. It is accompanied by plain white rice, steamed spinach and raw carrots. That's about the extent of my cooking skills... But I will indulge in a small glass of red wine in honor of this most beautiful picture!

What? You're not perfect? I never would have guessed.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

This was my first time trying this particular flavor of Brookside and you know what? The yum factor is pretty high!

Ghirardelli is probably not as popular as some of the other brands, but I love it.

lol at your description of dinner. You crack me up!

LRB

over the years, you talking about food has made me put on weight!

StepbyStep-SH

Yum. I had a very nice malbec with lunch (baked mostaccoli) today. DH's pinot noir wasn't as good, so he switched to what I was drinking. Smile

Not all in one sitting, of course.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

LRB

over the years, you talking about food has made me put on weight!

If runners can't have yummy from time to time, what in the hell are we doing??

LRB

Yum. I had a very nice malbec with lunch (baked mostaccoli) today. DH's pinot noir wasn't as good, so he switched to what I was drinking. Smile

'Atta girl!

Docket_Rocket

I had nice beer, wine and a margarita. All while watching probably the sexiest Puerto Rican in history. Cause he bangs and lives la vida loca .

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

We had pupusas for dinner.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

We had pupusas for dinner.

Yum.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

How are you liking the food variety in Seattle, Dave?  Been meaning to ask.

BTW, we are highly likely to run the RnR Seatlle next year.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

How are you liking the food variety in Seattle, Dave?  Been meaning to ask.

BTW, we are highly likely to run the RnR Seatlle next year.

Cool. I am still looking for a race in the spring, but I think RnR is in June, so too warm for me. But it'll feel downright chilly for you; never really gets too hot or humid here

Food variety here is great. You can pretty much find anything from anywhere. More from Asia - there is a Vietnamese pho shop on practically every corner.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Jealous. I cannot find those here.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

If runners can't have yummy from time to time, what in the hell are we doing??

Wink

2 pecan porters and a nice hatch chili burger with a side of home made black eyed peas spells comfort food for me.

workinprogress11

4 miles.