Beginners and Beyond

Its only TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

onemile

<---- 2nd place nutsack

I can hopefully beat that guy, but I need Mr. 19:50 to just stay home. I remember him; if I see him at the start, I will be sure to trip him. He probably will need to go down hard enough so he can't get up. I will watch some old videos of Ndamukong Suh for pointers.

Maybe you'll surprise yourself

oldfartrunner

Maybe you'll surprise yourself

Yeah Dave, go big! 1st Nut sack!

oldfartrunner

Got my run in and it's just what the Coach ordered.

3 up, 1Xmile@ 6:47/1min JR. 4x400@ 1:35,33, 31, 30/1:15JR. 1x1mile@ 6:17, 3 DN. Had to reign in the last one cause I was 1:30 at the 400 again, but got 3:08 at the 800, so great run for me!

The hammy has been feeling better-probably cause I haven't been doing anything like the above , but maybe it's finally on the mend? I felt my R butt cheek and hammy were working together this time- first time in while, and stride felt good!

LM: Hot here too.  How's your But-tocks?  ...Where's them pics?

Berto: OMG!  Where you get that moving emoticon!?  Did you pull it out your But-tocks?  Hopefully not your nut-sack.

oldfartrunner

14 x (1min / 1min)

Beat the rain, but not the wind. In the last one I was heading straight into the wind while a stupid gust was giving me hell.

Teeth are good, though. I think   They better be, I'm holding a meeting in a few minutes. I'll stop by the washroom to check'em out,

Did you check your zipper? ...Nice run.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Berto: OMG!  Where you get that moving emoticon!?  Did you pull it out your But-tocks?  Hopefully not your nut-sack.

OFR - I have no idea what you're talking about.     And what's this talk about my nut-sack?  (I think I'd prefer 2 over 1 in that department)

But you're more than welcome to use these.    Just copy the image address and insert as a new image in your post.  I don't think it's stealing or anything like that.   Just don't have too much fun... 

And great to hear your hammy and butt cheek are finally having a party! 

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Cyberic

Did you check your zipper? ...Nice run.

Button fly jeans. I did check, though Smile

oldfartrunner

Berto: Wow!  You got most all the good ones!

Hey! It worked,  but they only seem to be active because you already have them here? I tried to copy to a folder, but no dice. Sad I know close to 0 about puters. Guess I could save the page as a fav and have them handy?

Ah! They don't move after you copy them. Sad            

Well, some of the do, but not the banana? 

Hey! Banana is moving now since I left the site! Cool!  

oldfartrunner

Button fly jeans. I did check, though Smile

Hey! Banana is moving now since I left the site! Cool!

Now were in trouble. OFRs got his banana back. 

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

You do have to be careful with the shirt though, if it's too long it looks like you aren't wearing shorts   

Will have to try this one out with DW and see if she tells me put shorts on before heading out.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Will have to try this one out with DW and see if she tells me put shorts on before heading out.

Pics, or it didn't happen Wink

Seriously, DO IT!!!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.7 easy miles.

onemile

I ran 8

onemile

Maybe you guys can just PM each other about your nut sacks and leave it out of here. Thanks.

While we're at it, I am officially requesting the admins to enforce a one emoji per post rule.

Dave